Women’s Faith Group
Meets every Thursday, 10:00am-11:15am. We read and discuss various theological books. All are welcome!
Current Book: An Altar in the World by Barbara Brown Taylor
- Grateful, Diana Butler-Bass
- Searching for Sunday, Rachel Held-Evans
- Accidental Saints, Nadia Bolz-Weber
Meets 2nd Monday of every month, 7:30pm. Food and beverage provided. All are welcome!
Book of the Month (November): Claire of the Sea Light by Edwidge Danticat
- December: Still Life, Louise Penny
- January: The Wonder, Emma Donoghue
Meets 3rd Thursday of every month, 11:30am at Ardiana’s in Novi, MI.
MEN’S BREAKFAST GROUP
The next Men’s Breakfast will be on Saturday, November 16, at 8:30 am at George’s Senate on Haggerty, south of Six Mile. If you would like to attend, please sign up in Fellowship Hall.