Introduction to Mindfulness Workshop
- Saturday, February 15, from 10am until 11:30am
- Learn what mindfulness is, how to practice it, and the benefits of it.
- Wear comfortable clothing and bring a mat or towel.
Kids Against Hunger Food Packing Event
- Sunday, February 23, 2020 from 11:30am until 2:00pm
- All are welcome!
- Food packing followed by a soup lunch!
- For more information, click here.
B3-Beer, Belief, and Banter
- Sunday, March 1 from 7:00 until 8:30pm
- Rusty Bucket on 18785 Traditions Dr in Northville
- Beginning March 4, Wednesdays from 5:30 to 6:30pm in Fellowship Hall
- $10 per class
- Bring a mat or towel and wear comfy clothes.
- Focus on breath work, meditation, stretching and light grounded standing postures
- Goal is to ease the mind and stretch the body.
- Friday, March 13 at 6:30pm
- Delicious dinner and 2 drink tickets (beer or wine)
- Two games of pub-style trivia
- Door prizes, silent auction, 50/50 raffle
- $35 a person